Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"H" is for....

H
"H" is for Home...I feel so blessed to have the house that we have...As many of you know, I have a tendencey towards complaining about my "place of abode"....We have been in the 'building an addition' process for 3 years in March...
This is the addition 2 1/2 years ago...This is where we are now....I will be sure to post a finished picture...when that happens... =)That has been one of the topics at the Allen household for quite some time....My Financial Peace friends will understand what I am getting ready to say...We haven't finished it because of not wanting to go in debt again....We have been saving trying to get enough money saved up to get this roof on my garage....So that is why it isn't done yet....My point of this post is not to complain though....I wanted to say how blessed I am with my house...The building is not what "h" stands for...."H" stands for HOME...I have a quote on my blog that says..."having a place to go is a Home, having someone to love is a family, having both is a blessing....." I am truly blessed....

No comments: