Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"I" is for.....

I
"I" is for ....Ian....Ian is my oldest son...I am so proud of him...He is such a gentleman in so many ways....Don't get me wrong--he has his share of faults...but he has the biggest heart....He loves his family so much, and always willing to give a helping hand around the house...For example...this morning he asked me if he could pack his lunch, and I told him to go ahead, and the next thing I knew, he had packed Cade and Macey's too...Little things like that...All of the time....
He loves sports...Football, Baseball, Soccer and Basketball--in that order...He dreams of playing for DB and then the NFL one day...Big dreams for a little guy....I have to say..he is good too...=) I am a little partial, but he really is...
Now a little about the not so good stuff....Ian really struggles in school....not in all things, but in reading and reading comprehension.....We have been doing some before school tutoring, but haven't seen a whole lot of improvement....I think he has some issues with attention...alot of it due to his age...he is one of the youngest in his grade....Anyway...we have been praying for guidance in this area...It is such an important part of his life, and I want him to understand that now...and not when it is too late.....

Ian reads my blog daily--so "Ian, I LOVE YOU!!!! You are a blessing in my life, and have been since the day that you entered it...I thank God for you...You are growing up right before my very eyes...Faster than I ever dreamed possible....turning into a young man...I can't even stand to think that you will be in middle school this year....Where does the time go??? I just want you to know that you are the BEST!!! and we will get through this "school stuff" together....I love you..Mommy"

No comments: