Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Love this song

I was coming home today from meeting my parents for coffee this morning, after dropping the kids off at school...When I pulled in the driveway this song was playing on WCQR...I sat in the van, and listened to it, crying...It is such a beautiful song by Steven Curtis Chapman...'Cinderella'....I immediately thought ....I have to find this song on you tube and put it on my blog....(that is when you know you have a blogging problem) Be sure to listen to it..(you will have to pause the music on my player....) For any of you mother's or father's of daughters or Daddy's little girls...it will really hit home...They grow up too fast...Be sure to enjoy EVERY minute....have a great day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the song. Oh so true.

Kristie said...

Mom? You know we call her mommy.

Kristie said...

OOps! This comment goes to the post about mommy! My bad!