Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Brett Favre Retiring

No, I am not a Green Bay Packers fan....but I am a Brett Favre fan...I just saw on the news that he has made the decision to retire....Here is a little news article....
"After flirting with retirement for years, Brett Favre means it this time. The Green Bay Packers quarterback retired after a 17-season career in which he dazzled fans with his grit, heart and rocket of an arm.
"I know I can still play, but it's like I told my wife, I'm just tired mentally. I'm just tired," Favre told ESPN's Chris Mortensen in a voice mail message.
Tuesday's surprise move comes after the 38-year-old three-time MVP set several league records, including most career touchdown passes, in one of his most successful seasons
"


Not only will we be losing one of the best quarterbacks ever...we will be missing his beautiful smile....--Cassie, Confessions of a Football Mom =) (James, I know you are smiling over this one!)

No comments: