Monday, March 3, 2008

"R" if for....

"R"eady for Spring!!!!!
Today it is 70, sunny and warm outside...I have been cleaning like crazy, windows open, music blaring, went to the Y, Woo-hoo!!!....I get this way when the sun comes out!!!! It just does something to me...I am not sure whether it is a Vitamin D defeciency or I am just a warm weather girl!!! Ha! We had a great weekend...nothing spectacular...went out to eat with good friends on Saturday...which was special for us...The eating out has pretty much ended...(due to budgeting) so it was enjoyable to go out....Sunday's weather was really similiar to today--and we stayed outside all afternoon, after church.....We even took the kids to the park to play for a few hours...Great weekend...We better enjoy this weather while it lasts because Dave Dierks says it will be short lived.....

1 comment:

BethAnne said...

We have been outside all day! I wish we could have this weather everyday!!!!!! I have been in the best mood today (even from the time I got up this morning at 6 and I dont even like getting up in the 6's). I think I might have sunlight deficiency problem - gonna have to move to Hawaii ;-)