Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Go Padres!!

It is finally Baseball time for the Allen's!! Yippee!!!(Sorry, Tanja) Tonight, Ian had his first baseball game...and he played fantastic!! I brought my camera, and grabbed a few shots...but I was too into the game to take too many pictures...That is the way I always end up doing, during a baseball game....Ian had lots of "fans" show up for his game...Papaw and Mamaw Horne came to cheer him on, and Kevin and Christy also came...You know you have a good friend when they come to your childs game, and they don't even have a child on the team....=) We love you guys!!! Ok, enough rambling....We won 10-7...=) Ian hit a double, and a triple (that the 3rd baseman overthrew and then turned into a homerun!!!) What about those Padres!!! They must have one awesome coach for them to play such a good game...(James is the coach ;) Ha ha....

Here is a pic of Mr. Cade getting ready for the game...He loves to watch Ian play baseball...He should, considering he spent the first couple of weeks of his life on the ballfield...=) He has his first t-ball game tomorrow...Will definately be taking my camera to that game...Will try to do better at pictures...The game won't be as intense as Ian's...so should be easier to take pics....I can't wait to watch Cade play...He is as serious as Ian is when it comes to sports....
Here is Ian on second, right after he hit a double....Stealing is what he LOVES to do..and he actually stole 3rd, right after I took this picture...There he goes...Like a flash...Getting an out on 3rd....Good game Padres!! Way to start an awesome season...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was an Awesome game! Way to go Padres! I miss those guys so much! Our team just isn't the same withought "coach Allen and Coach Hite" :( Nor is sitting on the side lines without my wonderful friend!, even sadder! Ian played awesome....as always! I will come watch some of Cades games too....i wouldn't miss that for the world!! I will catch another game soon! love you guys!
christy

~cassie~ said...

Christy, It is not the same to us either!! We miss you guys so much...Baseball season was a blast last year....It meant a lot to us, and to Ian that you guys came out and watched his game...We will definately get to one of Hunter's games too...Let us know when you get a schedule...Love ya..

Jennifer said...

Good game Ian.
We LOVE baseball!
It's my favorite sport to watch Jarrett and Blake play. I think it's because it's so upclose and personal.
So much fun!!!! =-)

Nicole said...

Hey now Cassie...you make it sound like none of your other friends do this. Remember we came to one last year and to one when he was on the Senators (and Davis was still in tball)...the other 2 years I have known you they were on the same team. I have always tried to do that but I guess you just forgot. :o(

Nicole said...

Oh and tell Ian we are proud of him...he has always been an AWESOME ball player...no matter what sport it is!!

~cassie~ said...

Nicole...I didn't have a blog last year...Let's not be crazy!! I know you all came to one, and we came to one of Davis' also...Michael and Jennifer have came to Ian's game before too...Jennifer got pooped on by a goose flying by...I remember it well....I know..Didn't mean to leave anyone out...;) It just happened to be the game last night that I blogged about...Sorry...;)

Unknown said...

enjoying your blog. came across it looking for moms who don't like being a nurse anymore:) curious as to what kind of nursing you do? The night shifts are so hard. I'm trying to find the perfect job with kids etc..hospital, doctors office, home care. any ideas? thanks, amy