Friday, May 16, 2008

Awana Awards Night

I wasn't going to post about this...but after I made the cutest scrapbook page ever, I couldn't resist....We had AWANA awards night at church this past Wednesday night..and Cade got his first trophy...He got a medal last year...so he was thrilled to get a trophy...It is very hard as a mother of three...to help everyone with their verses...so many other things tend to get in the way...schoolwork, extracurricular activities....you name it..it makes learning verses hard...but I am very proud of my kids...Cade finished his second year book...He made great improvements from last year...We didn't get the book finished last year...but he did so much better this year...I think ....Macey and Ian are in the more difficult levels of verses...They both did awesome...and finished their books this year...but had already received their ribbons earlier in the year for doing so (the reason for no picture of them...) This is a great program that teaches the importance of hiding God's word in your heart....which is a truly important thing....

No comments: