Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I have been Tagged....

Sorry, Nicole for just now getting to this...We have been so busy around here cleaning up all the after Christmas mess...and I am just now getting the opportunity to do your tag....So here goes....First of all....thanks for the Award...I feel honored =) Hee hee...
Now to the tag...
Here are the rules: Copy and paste the rules and instructions in your post. When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them. Post five winners and link it back to them as well. Post five of your addictions. Add the award image. Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog

Addictions? Hmmm...I have a few things that I do repeatedly...I guess those qualify as addictions...Here goes....

1. Coffee...yes...a night shift girl loves her coffee...especially with my fav-coconut creamer!!
2. Blogging? Yes...it is an addiction...not been doing as well through the holidays...but now that they are over....I will be back full force!

3. I will have to agree with Nicole, on this one...my new Blackberry...I love it...Would have to be the coolest thing I have!!! 4. Photography-I love my camera! I love taking pictures! of anyone! My family, my friends, my customers!!! I am so excited about my business opportunity!! James and I have bought a house to put my studio in...We will be closing on it January 31st...God is so Good!!!
5. Facebook....yes...I have a problem...I feel like I need to update my status...when I am grocery shopping : ) Hee hee....

Now, instead of tagging a particular person...feel free to do this tag...if you want...don't want to pressure anyone...Hope everyone has a Wonderful 2009!!!! God Bless...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mc Allen said...

I know, I love your fb updates!!! want a bb, I have an instinct... ya always want what ya don't have heh? hheheheeee These were great Cass!! Happy New Year, LA