Friday, January 30, 2009

Kid's Are SO Funny!

Cade has had us all rolling in our seats laughing this week with a couple of things that he has said....Had to share...(this one is mostly for the family-so bear with me)
Cade and Macey come skipping to the car in the pick up line....Everyone gets in, and the talking begins....I sometimes can't even hear myself think due to all of the chit chat going on in the van...This was a particular conversation that went on this week...


"Macey?" Cade said to his sis...

"What Cade..."She answered...

"I got a library book today, and this is it(showing it to her-something with a dragon on the front). Now my teacher taught us about books today...so is this book fictionary or unfictionary?" Cade asked Macey proud of his knowledge....

Macey handled the question very well...She does have a very good bit of tact..."Do you mean fiction or non-fiction?"

Cade answered very frustrated,"That is WHAT I SAID!"

We were all cracking up...He is too much sometimes...


Another one on Cade...Once again, he is sharing his knowledge that he has learned in school with us...

"Mommy, I know what the center of your eyeball is called....Do you?" He asked me...

"No, Cade, I don't know...What is it?" I asked him...wanting him to share with me what he has learned today.....

"A Pimple!!! It gets bigger in the dark, and smaller in the light!!" He said proudly...

No tactfulness here...We all cracked up...I love that little guys...We did correct him, and let him know that he meant to say, a pupil....and he didn't argue with us this time...

Gotta love the things they come up with sometime....Have a great weekend....
Photobucket

2 comments:

Leeann said...

I love the things kids come up with!

Lilypad Mom said...

Too cute! I love kid sayings.