Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Motions

I attended the Extraordinary Women's conference this weekend with Macey...and we had an awesome weekend learning about how great our God is...and I think she and I both grew closer to Him this weekend....Matthew West is a contemporary Christian singer that performed on Saturday...and his song, "The Motions"....truly blessed me...It talks about how we need to stop just "going through the motions" of our lives...and truly live 100% for God...stop saying "We'll do it tomorrow", or "Let me think about it"....Just jump in feet first....and take off running!! For Him....

Here is the song...Be sure to listen to the words....Matthew West wrote this song when he was getting ready to have surgery on his vocal chords...not knowing what the outcome of his singing career would be....his story truly blessed me...and I hope this song will bless you guys.....


Here is a picture of Matthew West with Macey....She was so excited to get his autograph...and her picture taken with him....He told Macey she was the "cutest thing to come by his table all day"...So she was All smiles.....
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tanja said...

You and I are so often on the same level. I looked his song up last week listened to it several times while watching his cue cards. I meant to post it, but got sidetracked. Great song! So glad you two had a good time.