Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fun Fest Balloon Glow

We ususally don't make it to too many Fun Fest Events...but we decided to take Cade to see the balloons...and he loved them...I was wanting to take some photographs too...Nothing like shooting at night...We had a good time, and I think I got a few awesome pics....a few of my fav balloon pics... Cade and Daddy...checking out all the action....Cade talked the whole time...Ian and Macey were gone with the church group...so he took advantage of the one on one time....=) sweet little guy...Me and my little man....In awe....loved the flame shots...I took way too many pics last night....these are just a few...;) won't bore you with all of them...Every time the flame would go-Cade would get so excited...so we "posed" this one...He cracked me up...we did the same thing 3 or 4 times....Running to the street where the balloons were...couldn't wait to see them...Daddy in the background...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What awesome pics!! You are so creative and photography is definitely in your blood! I think you caould sell some of those to the Funfest committee!

Love ya,
Lisa