Thursday, July 16, 2009

Little Update...

I got a job!!! Yippee!! God is so good...I will be working in Endoscopy at Holston Valley...and I am so happy...Much prayer has gone into this, and I truly feel that this is where God wants me to be....thanks to all my friends and family who have been praying for me...Love you guys...

On another note...Be sure to check out my photography site....www.stillmomentsphotography.blogspot.com....I am booking some "mini sessions"...and hope to get started back taking pictures and helping you create memories for your family....Be sure to email me if you are interested in one of these mini sessions....

"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yeah!!!!! I am so happy for you. I hope everything goes well with your new job. God is so good!!! I know He will continue to watch over you and I know you are there for a reason. In a more selfish way...I miss you though.

Love you!
Lisa