Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Macey!!!

Where do I start? Ten Years? I can hardly believe it...Seems like it was only yesterday that she was born...My little girl...and now here she is growing up right before my very eyes....She has always been little Miss Independant...doesn't need us to help her...she can do it all by herself...She's full of self confidence, loves acting and modeling...dreams BIG!! Sets her self goals, and goes for it...I am so proud of her....Being the only girl in a house full of boys is no easy task....but she loves it...She plays football with the boys and loves to read to Cade...Her and Ian play ball in the house, and end up fighting like cats and dogs...but they all love each other...=)
She is such a blessing in my life...I don't thank the Lord enough for blessing me with her....
Macey, I hope you have a wonderful birthday...I love you very much...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous picture. She is such a beautiful child...inside and out! I know you are so proud of her. I cannot believe she is 10 or is she 11...ha ha! Just kidding. I don't know how you do it with three. I admire all that you are able to accomplish...don't worry you can clean house later when they are in college.
Love ya!
Lisa