Saturday, September 26, 2009

Survey Thingy....=)

1.My ex is...non-existent...=)
2.Maybe I should.....try to get motivated, so I can clean the house-just can't seem to get there
3.I love......my Lord, and My family....
4.People would say that I am.....OCD
5. I don't understand....math of any kind...
6.When I wake up in the morning......Coffee!!!
7.I have lost....my mind...
8.Life is full of....many wonderful journeys.
9.My past taught me....that God is in Control
10.I get annoyed......very easily.
11.Parties are....not my thing...more of a home body....
12.I wish.....I was at the beach...and it wasn't raining...
13.Dogs .....are in my yard...2 of them...they are both so sweet...
14.Cats....are annoying..and yes, we have 2...
15.Tomorrow is....Sunday...
16.I have a low tolerance for......annoying people (that is a big category)
17.If I had a million dollars....put a roof on the house, buy us a nice apartment in Manhattan
18.I am terrified of....Birds
19.I've come to realize that my last kiss.....was just a few minutes ago...
20.I am listening to....quiet-kids are in bed
21.I talk....a lot...
22.My friend(s).....mean the world to me...
23.My first real kiss.....was in high school
24.Love is.....worth it all....
26.Somewhere, someone is thinking...."I wish I had a roof on my garage."
27.I'll always....be short...
28.The last time I really cried......a few weeks ago..
29.My cell phone is....awesome!!!
30.Before I go to bed........ read my Bible...
31.Right now I am thinking about.....going to check on the kids...and Cade's head where he bumped it and has a big knot...
32.Babies....glad I don't have one right now...Love my kids where they are right now...Such a blessing
33.Today I.....went to a flag football game in the rain...watched Jurassic Park 3 with the boys...made homemade cinnamon rolls...enjoyed the family...
34.I really want to...be a full time photographer...
Photobucket

No comments: