21 Things I am Thankful for. . . .
1. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
2. My wonderful Husband, my best friend
3. My 3 precious children
4. Wonderful Christian parents
5. My church
6. Special Friends that are like family to me : )
7. My home--even though there still isn't a roof on my garage(if you don't know about that situation--will fill you in later)
8. My job--Wonderful Christian Co-workers
9. My laptop (where I spend ALOT of my time working on photos)
10. My YMCA membership (gonna be looking good for summer!! Carribean here we come!!!!!)
11. My chocolate brown tennis shoes(doesn't take much to make me happy)
12. Cappucino from McDonald's
13. My MP3 player
14. My van (even though I still plan on trading cars-it works for now)
15. Our lizards(they are so precious-gotta love them)
16. my Chocolate brown socks(Love you Lisa!!)
17. Time spent with my wonderful family
18. Being able to work straight nights
19. My Nikon (Of COURSE!)
20. My Photography business(it is doing Awesome right now!)
21. My Blog! (I love being able to share the important things from my life with family and friends. It is such a wonderful thing!
After dinner, James and I mapped out our plan for our Black Friday shopping day. . . .Here is a pic of Me and My Honey. . . He is such a sweetheart. . .every Thanksgiving, he helps my mom clean up the kitchen, washes dishes, and puts up the food. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband!!!! Love you James!Going through all of the circulars in the paper. . . that is always lots of fun to me!!! I want the 22 inch desk top computer screen!!! at Circuit City! That is first on my list. . . .I know I have been counting down the days until Christmas on my blog for quite some time now . . .Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday! I decorated my blog site early, and I also decorated my house early! We have our Christmas tree up and decorated. . . Our stockings are hung by the chimney with care. . . and so on and so on. . .We only have a month to enjoy our Christmas decor, and I want to enjoy every minute of it!!!! Because once Christmas is over--Down it comes!!! I am not one to leave it up after Christmas. . . So I would rather put it up early. . . gets one in the mood. . .I worked last night, and I am still wide awake, so decided to post an entry, and I am sitting here in my den typing by the light of the Christmas tree. . . I just love that. . .We have always put our tree in the living room, and decided this year to put it in the den. . I just want to enjoy it all the more. .We spend most of our time in the den, so that is where I wanted the tree. . .We moved some furniture around, and it looks beautiful!! Well, hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. . .