Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving with the Allen's

James' family celebrated their Thanksgiving meal on Friday night. . .I wasn't in charge of the camera tonight--had a headache. So James didn't take near as many pictures as I would have. . I also didn't take any of him. I hate that I didn't. . . but can't do anything about it now. Sorry James. Everyone got together at his sister, Teresa's house. We couldn't stay long because I had to work, but the kids enjoyed getting together with all of their cousins. Here they are eating. . . Here is a pic of James' dad and me getting something to eat. . .The entire Allen family was so thankful to be together this year outside of a hospital. Last year the entire holiday season was spent in one hospital setting or another due to Rita's stroke. So to all be together was a special time for the Allen's.

No comments: