Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Lunch

We went to eat lunch after church on Sunday with Duffer and Nicole. We used to go out after church quite often and just due to the business of our schedules haven't gotten to in a while. Our restauraunt of choice on Sunday's is McAlister's. I am not sure why,but it is where we always go together. You don't have to wait in a LONG line, and still don't feel like you are eating fast food. I love the Fiesta chicken wrap and unsweet tea. . .Sounds good right now!!! I didn't have my Nikon with me, but took this pic with my camera phone. . . Pretty good for a phone--but I DO have one of the coolest phones ever!! Just figured out how to upload from my phone. . .so here is a pic of the kids after lunch. . Ian, Macey, Cade, Jett, Davis and Rylee. . . . .

No comments: