Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Family Fun

Today was a fun day of absolutely doing nothing. We were going to take the tree down, but since I worked last night, I was so tired, and we did nothing but play games, play the Wii, and watch movies. Which was what we needed to do. . .James had to work today, but he got off on time, and is off until next Wednesday. I am off with James and the kids for the next 5 days. . . I am so glad that we have almost a week off together. This rarely happens, so we plan on enjoying ourselves!!!! Here are a few pics of the kids playing some of their games. . . Cade loves to win! This is him saying Yeah Baby!!!!Here they are playing Elefun. . .They laughed and laughed playing this one. . .Too funny! We made Ian play on his knees, because it was only fair.Here is Cade flipping his frogs in the Tree Frog Game. . .He is serious playing this one, and so is James! Notice the blue frog in front of his face. . captured that one in the air. . .I thought his hands looked so cute in action. . .He is getting ready to flip. . .

Cade also beat Ian and Macey at the golf game on the Wii. Ian, James and I played Tennis, and we had a blast!! I cracked up during this game. . .James' Mii(which is the character you create that looks like yourself) looks like Charlie Brown. . .It is rather funny! And to see us all up there on the TV playing tennis. . .hilarious!! We also played a game of bowling. . .Ian won, and I came in second. .James was last!!!! I finally beat him at Bowling!!! Well, we are finishing up watching the Bratz movie. . .I have been blogging on my laptop while watching it. . .that is it for now. . . Good night. . .

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You sound like us...you should have seen me trying to play Guitar Hero 3...now THAT was funny. I just couldn't get my fingers to do it...it looks so simple but it isn't. I am glad you and James have some family time this week...you all deserve it so enjoy! love ya