Friday, December 28, 2007

Picture with Santa( a little late)

I was going to post this before Christmas, but couldn't seem to remember where I put it. And I was also going to back post this one(meaning post the day it actually happened), but my sister fusses at me and says she never scrolls back that far. . .So. . . I am posting it today, :)

On Sunday after church we went and got the kids picture made with Santa. . Remind me next year to just forget this tradition. . .The line was long, the lady was not at all pleasant that was taking the pictures. . . and I wasn't very happy with my picture either. . .We usually go to Johnson City, but waiting until the last possible minute like we did this year. . I just didn' t have time or really care. . . .I am already thinking. . . .I could so do Santa pics with my Still Moments Photography. . .Why not?? Have Santa here all day one day. . .schedule pics with Santa. . .and they wouldn't cost you 12.95 for a 5x7!!!! Good Grief!!! That idea is already spinning around in my head. . .
Anyway. . .the best part of all of this chaos was sharing it with the Wallen's. . . We were on our way to lunch and saw the Wallen's on Harbor Chapel Road. . .Text Messaged Nicole, and invited them to lunch with us. . .We enjoyed visiting with each other. . .We have just been so busy lately that we haven't had much time with some of our friends. . So this was nice. . Then we went to do our Santa pics together. . . they waited until the last minute also. . . .Over all good experience. . . Merry Christmas. . . .

1 comment:

Nicole said...

we had a great time too!!! we miss hanging out with you guys. love ya!