Things The Allen Children Argue about.......
- who gets to use the timer for reading...
- who gets to help Cade with his Backpack work (he is in preschool, and they love to help him...)
- who has to set the table
- who has to clear the table
- starting homework
- eating dinner, my youngest doesn't tolerate sitting through an entire dinner well....he whines
- who has to get water for the dog
- who has to get food for the cat
- who gets a snack after dinner
- who doesn't get a snack after dinner
- who has to take a bath first
- who has to sleep with Cade (he has no room for right now)
- who has to pick up the toys ( I think there is a toy fairy that just spreads toys all over the house and no one seems to know how they get there....)
- finishing homework
- playing ball in the house
I think you get the idea....Believe me, I could go on...but I will spare you....this time...
Ok, I seriously just got up and had to intervene in yet another argument....Can you believe it?
Mom-"Guys...you have to start getting along...Stop the fighting..."
Cade-" Macey did it...I didn't..."
Mom-"I don't care who did what, but if it doesn't stop, all 3 of you will be getting in some serious trouble...Do you understand?"
Macey-" Mommy, you just don't get it...We ARE brothers and sisters...WE FIGHT..."
Thanks Macey...How I would have made it through the evening without her 8 year old insight....I sometimes wonder where her vast knowledge comes from.....and then I look in the mirror...=)