Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"X" is for....

Here we are...the letter "X"..the reason I questioned starting this ABC challenge to begin with...But how convenient that my son, has started an asthma flare up, the night before my "X" challenge....The drug that we spend lots of money on...that helps him when he is struggling to breathe..... As Cade calls it, "his bweethin' tweetment"..none other than.....(your googled definition is to follow....I love google...can't help myself...I know that I knew nothing about asthma medications until Cade was diagnosed....so here you go...)
Xopenex-Xopenex is a bronchodilator. It works by relaxing muscles in the airways to improve breathing.
Xopenex is used to treat reversible obstructive airway conditions such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema.

There you have it...I have purchased xopenex in the form of a nebulizer, and boy have we went through the stuff...and now that Cade is older, we are using the inhaler....which he does very well with, btw....So, yes it is boring...but it is a word that begins with the letter "x"...It is probably a little more interesting that the post I was thinking about on Xavier Roberts...The man who signed my Cabbage Patch Kids bottoms......;)...maybe...

4 comments:

Robin said...

Do you have an original cloth Cabbage Patch Doll? I remember going to Belk in Bristol and picking mine out of a baby crib. I swear I am taking Marcia to the hospital in Cleveland one day to have her cleaned by the pros!!

fAiThFuL cHiCk said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and leaving a comment.

Oh, I do remember The Xavier. Yes I do!

Blessings,
faithful chick

Misty said...

even as a kid i was totally weirded out that his name was signed on their bottoms! :)
thanks so much for checking out my blog! i'm loving the couchto5k program... just got back, but we, uh, walked the whole thing instead. we're only on week 2, but it's cold out and the whole 630 thing!! anyway, thanks for stopping by!!

Lilypad Mom said...

I hope your son is feeling better! LP's new cabbage patch still has the signature, she was trying to rub it off one day as she changed the diaper.